Fuzhou Kejie (Smart Card Loading System) is widely used and well received
Fuzhou Kejie Electronic Weighing Equipment Co., Ltd. developed the “Smart Card Loading System” which is widely used in sand aggregate production lines and has won praise from customers. It has been put into use by many companies such as Taian Zhonglian Cement Co., Ltd., Mengdian Cement Co., Ltd., Zhumadian Xinlongchang Industry Co., Ltd., and Zhumadian Magou Mining Co., Ltd.
"One Card Aggregate Intelligent Loading System":
1. Firstly, orders are placed in advance through the WEB network platform or mobile phone APP, and the car number, material name, unit name, driver information (name, ID card, etc.) are entered into the system in advance, and the system automatically generates and retrieves the card password and sends it to the corresponding driver. Information is automatically linked to the on-site self-service issuance terminal system.
2. After the vehicle arrives at the factory gate, the driver goes to the self-service card issuing terminal to swipe the second-generation ID card or enter the card-picking password. After querying the corresponding information, the card is clicked and the related information is automatically associated and stored in the background.
3. Vehicles are queued outside the gate in sequence. Large screens are given in sequence to wait for incoming plant information. Vehicles that are assigned to the priority number enter the plant.
4. Entering the factory access control system to realize the comparison between IC truck number identification and license plate recognition. The comparison is correct. The automatic barrier lifter will be lifted and the empty car will enter the factory and follow the instructions to the corresponding logistics area.
5, the driver ordered to go to the corresponding loading lane. According to the sign above the traffic lane and the traffic light indicating that the vehicle is weighed down, the system verifies whether the IC card information matches the current lane material and whether the inbound information is complete. The verification is successful. The system automatically saves the tare data and the bulk head automatically starts to release. material.
6. After reaching the pre-installed amount in the IC card, the system automatically stops blanking and resets the bulk head. At this point, the vehicle is completely within the range of two pairs of photoelectric switches, the system automatically obtains gross weight data, calls the tare weight to calculate the net weight, and saves the relevant data.
7. After the loading is completed, the system automatically recovers the IC card and automatically prints the lbs. After the driver receives the lbs and leaves the factory, the system uploads relevant data to the financial ERP system.
8. The factory access control realizes the comparison between the IC truck number identification and the license plate recognition. The comparison is correct and the automatic barrier lift is lifted and released.
"One Card Aggregate Intelligent Loading System" effectively improves the loading efficiency of aggregates and reduces staffing. The entire factory only needs to have 2-3 inspection personnel. For the company to achieve reduction in staff efficiency, the integration of the two depths.